Sunday, November 3, 2013

Seoul 4 - FOOD

Seoul has some of the best food of all the places I've been. Not only because it's delicious, but because it is omnipresent and inexpensive. I gorged on so much street food including hotak (fried dough filled with melted sugar and nuts), custard egg tarts, baked sweet potatoes, spicy rice cakes, and potato swirls on sticks. OMG. 

We also went out to eat quite a lot and since Seoul is so international we were able to try a variety of food options that aren't really available on Jeju Island. 

Not to mention -- KOREAN BBQ. I ate more Korean BBQ in that one week than I ever have in my life. Thankfully it's pretty much my favorite thing ever so I didn't get sick of it. On our last full day in Seoul we went out to lunch at an all you can eat Korean BBQ place and just got impregnated with massive tons of grilled meat and octopus. We stayed there for a good hour and a half just gorging ourselves until we felt like we'd explode with food. 









No comments:

Post a Comment