Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ladyboy Show Calypso

As a Christmas Eve treat, Debbie and I bought tickets to see Calypso, one of the top rated ladyboy shows in Bangkok. All of the actors performing in the show were male, but some were ladyboys and dressed as females, while the backup dancers were male.

The show was great. The choreography and costumes were expertly planned and the ladyboys were stunning -- they looked exactly like real ladies. Some of the acts required the ladyboys to dress in swimwear or very revealing clothing. I have never seen men with such curves. They had breast implants, but I think some of them had naturally curvy hips. I'm not sure. Regardless, it was convincing and I found myself envying some of their legs...



Post show photo shoot. They look more feminine than me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment